Souters - "Improve your career prospects with legal secretarial training"
Law Courses - Legal Modules-Diploma
Conveyancing is the
established process of transacting the purchase and sale of
houses by using established protocols and the latest procedures
which are regularly updated. It is an important function
within most law firms and a very useful skill.
This module takes students right the way through the
Conveyancing process, from the initiation of the transaction
through to post completion.
• Freehold and leasehold
• Registered and unregistered properties
• Taking instructions from clients
• Carrying out Local Authority Searches
• Home Information Packs (HIP's) and all new processes related thereto.
• Bankruptcy searches• Registration at HM Land Registry
• Legal Secretarial Conduct
• Legal Audio – typing, Conveyancing dictation
• Legal WP – Engrossing legal documents, binding etc.
Related Legal Courses:
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Immigration Law
- Employment Law
© Souters Secretarial Training 2009 Website: KC Graphics