Souters - "Improve your career prospects with legal secretarial training"
Law Courses - Legal Modules-Diploma
This course is an introduction to the key principles relating to immigration law in the
It is designed to provide students with not only legal knowledge within this area of law, but also enables students to gain the essential skills needed to work effectively within their jobs.
Furthermore, the practical sessions of the course allow students to grasp the fundamental elements of making a successful application for i.e. entry clearance cases.
Principles of Immigration Law and Procedure
• An Introduction to Immigration Law
- History of Immigration Law
- Nationality and the right of abode
• Human rights and immigration law
- Freedom of movement for European nationals
- Entry, stay, and decision-making
- Family life
• Entry Clearance
- Entry for temporary purposes
- Entry for work and business
- The asylum claim
• Immigration Control
• Essentials of Application & procedure (Practical sessions)
Related Legal Courses:
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Employment Law
© Souters Secretarial Training 2009 Website: KC Graphics